The trip begins at the Sabana de la Mar dock. You will board a boat in which we will navigate through the biggest mangrove jungle in the American Continent LOS HAITISES. This park is located east of the Samana Bay.
The wide variety of endemic birds, different ecosystems, and swamps make this place a perfect destination for an ECO TOURISM experience. You will take amazing pictures throughout the trip!
This ecological park contains the greatest potential for underwater rivers, creating a mixture of fresh and sea water where many animals live.
Its exuberant vegetation will lead us on a trail towards amazing caves where the pirates of the Caribbean used to hide their treasures.
This excursion begins with us passing through beautiful towns which are covered with unique and typical colors until we arrive at town Las Lisas. Here we will visit a typical house where you will see a demonstration of how the coffee and cacao are processed the traditional way. You will also be shown fruit plantations that you will be able to taste. We will change transport to our cross-country vehicles in order to reach the top of the Montaña Redonda.
Once atop we will enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of the two lakes, La Bahia de Samana Lake and La Cordillera Oriental.
We will visit a fishing village located between the beach and a crystal-clear river, where we will go for a swim. We will then go to the beach to have lunch, where local fishermen will bring us fresh shrimp and crab.
After a well-deserved break, we will board a boat towards a second cave, where you’ll find cave art and petroglyphs from the Taino people. We will end our journey at a virgin beach within the Bay, here you’ll see star fish in their natural habitat.
– Departure from Meeting Point
– Arrival and boarding at Sabana de la Mar
– Departure towards “La Arena” Cave
– Arrival and visit “La Arena” Cave
– Board boat towards tropical jungle
– Visit at tropical jungle
– Visit Montaña Redonda
– Departure towards “Cayo los Pajaros”
– Birdwatching at “Cayo los Pajaros”
– Departure towards El Naranjito
– Arrival at El Naranjito, Beach and lunch
– Departure in catamaran towards San Gabriel Cave
– Visit San Gabriel Cave
– Departure towards the beach
– Visit and swim in virgin beach
– Boarding boat towards Sabana de la Mar
– Arrival at Sabana dock
– Arrival in Punta Cana
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
– Land Transport (Bus).
– Guide in the required language.
– Sea Transport (boats).
– Includes National Beverages.
– Buffet lunch.
– Entry fee to National Parks.
WHAT TO BRING:
– Swimsuit or bikini and towel
– Photo camera
* Not suitable for people with walking disabilities